Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Truth Behind These Words

   When I read my posts, I can't help but think how miserable I sound. It seems that all I ever write about are my problems and rantings about this world . But honestly, I'm not like that.
   If a stranger were to read my blog, he would probably think that I'm a girl filled with insecurities, complaints, and hatred. He would think that I'm just one of those bitter people that cannot find any pinch of happiness in life.
   Actually, I'm not that kind of person. I find fun in the simplest of things. Books, food, friends, romantic movies, puppies or baby animals - these are some of the things that can make me smile. I also like laughing a lot. I do crazy stuff, and laugh about it. Sometimes, I just laugh without any reason at all. Yeah, I'm weird like that.
   But, just like every person, I conceal some misery inside. I am not 100% happy with life. There have been pieces that are missing, pieces that have been destroyed, and just some that just don't fit. It can be frustrating at times.
   That's why I write. I write to express my innermost thoughts and emotions. At school and with my friends, I'm happy and I try to forget my problems. I can't go ranting about my frustrations when they're all happy like that. I really don't feel like killing their joy with my troubles. And when I do share, I feel like I haven't been telling them enough. At least, through writing, I can let friends know every detail of the troubles I'm facing. Well, maybe not EVERY detail since I don't specify names or anything.
   So, to those who think I suck at blogging because all I ever write about are negative stuff, well, that's your opinion. It's not my fault that you don't like my blog. If you don't like, don't read it. It's as simple as that. Anyway, I'm the kind of person who writes better when I'm feeling down. I haven't tried writing when I'm happy. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime.
   I hope I got the whole pessimistic thing all cleared out. I hate it when people get wrong ideas about me. That just sucks. XD
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
do i sound mad? hahahaha!

2 comments: